Role Status: Full Time/Commencing December 2021
Role Description/Basic Responsibilities:
In the role of Sales and Marketing Manager, you (along with the Buildonix® management team) will be responsible for the establishment, undertaking and maintenance of our first stage Sales & Marketing activities. This will be a dynamic and evolving role, and it is anticipated that you will be responsible for the training and instructions of future sales associates.
You will work across all facets of the business as you work to develop and implement our initial sales and marketing strategies. Your role will be heavily focused on both internal department communication, and external stakeholder communication such as suppliers and clients. You will be responsible for the management of client project timelines and communications.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales, marketing and public relations in the building and construction industry including the ability to demonstrate currency of knowledge
- Analytical and pragmatic approach to researching and identifying sales leads and marketing opportunities. Demonstrated ability to implement a results driven strategy focus
- Demonstrated organisational, planning, time management and problem solving skills, including the ability to prioritise work and determine inefficiencies in sales and marketing processes. Ability to implement a continuous cycle of improvement in the sales and marketing strategy
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively with different personalities and internal and external stakeholders. Excellent digital communication skills and the ability to converse professionally and appropriately in the social media environment
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Project. Excellent knowledge of social media is essential
- Maintain confidentially in a sensitive environment
- Demonstrate reliability, be enthusiastic and demonstrate a strong work ethic