Title: Factory and Assembly Technician (Carpentry Qualified)
Start Date: January 2023
Employment Status: Full Time
Roles and responsibilities:
- To perform general production activities for timber and timber related componentry used in the Buildonix® Building system using detailed manufacturing drawings and specifications
- Assist in the operation of a CNC Routing machine to produce Buildonix® componentry necessary to meet project timelines.
- Working within a dynamic and multiskilled team – your skills will be applied in a variety of different applications within both the Buildonix® manufacturing facilities, and on-site activities where necessary.
- Maintaining clear written and verbal communication on project status with management staff.
- Ensuring that the workplace and workplace activities are safe and complaint with Buildonix® Workplace Health and Safety Guidelines.
- Current White card
- Working in a team environment
- Time organisation/ scheduling ability
- Emphasis on quality, precision work
- Qualifications in carpentry or cabinet making, or equivalent industry experience
- Previous construction experience
- Prioritises safety
- Able to perform manual labour when necessary
- Appreciates a clean, organized workstation
- Working around machinery
- Working to timelines