Title: Factory Technician (Fabricator – Metal/Fitter & Turner Qualified)
Start Date: January 2023
Employment Status: Full Time
Roles and responsibilities:
- To perform general design, production and fabrication activities necessary to produce Buildonix® building components in a range of metals including Aluminium (both sheet and profile), sheet metal and galvanised steel.
- Assist in the operation of a CNC Routing machine to produce Buildonix® componentry necessary to meet project timelines.
- Working within a dynamic and multiskilled team – your skills will be applied in a variety of different applications within both the Buildonix® manufacturing facilities, and on-site activities where necessary.
- Maintaining clear written and verbal communication on project status with management staff.
- Ensuring that the workplace and workplace activities are safe and complaint with Buildonix® Workplace Health and Safety Guidelines.
- Working in a team environment
- Time organisation/ scheduling ability
- Emphasis on quality, precision work
- Qualifications in metal fabrication/fitter and turning, or equivalent industry experience
- Prioritises safety
- Able to perform manual labour when necessary
- Appreciates a clean, organized workstation
- Working around machinery
- Working to timelines
If you are interested and you fit the criteria, we encourage you to make contact with us using the below webform.